Join our Life Science Networking Event at the first Tuesday of every month!
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 6000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
QIAGEN Digital Insights is a dynamic and innovative division within Qiagen, dedicated to advancing bioinformatics solutions through cutting-edge software. We empower researchers and professionals in the life sciences industry to unlock valuable insights from genomic data. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Sales Operations Specialist to join our team and play a crucial role in aligning and optimizing sales operations.
The Sales Operations specialist will work closely with the QIAGEN Digital Insights team to enhance sales efficiency and effectiveness. This role involves collaborating with various stakeholders to optimize key sales processes, including KPI reporting, invoice and order processing, fulfillment coordination, account mapping, territory planning, white space analysis, and commission plans. The successful candidate will bring 3-5 years of experience in a software sales operations role, demonstrating expertise in streamlining operations for a Bioinformatics SaaS business.
- Sales Process Optimization: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline and optimize end-to-end sales processes, ensuring efficiency and accuracy.
- KPI Reporting: Develop and maintain comprehensive KPI reporting systems to provide insights into sales performance. Analyze data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
Invoice and Order Processing: Oversee the accurate and timely processing of invoices and orders, ensuring compliance with company policies and standards.
- Fulfillment Coordination: Work closely with fulfillment teams to ensure timely and accurate product delivery to customers.
- Account Mapping: Collaborate with sales teams to create and maintain account mapping strategies, facilitating targeted sales efforts.
- Territory Planning: Assist in the development and execution of effective territory planning strategies to maximize sales opportunities.
- White Space Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of white space opportunities, identifying areas for market penetration and growth.
- Commission Plans: Collaborate with sales leadership to design and administer commission plans that align with business objectives and motivate sales teams.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in a software sales operations role, preferably in the bioinformatics or SaaS industry.
- Sales Operations Expertise: Proven track record of optimizing sales processes, KPI reporting, and commission plans.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from complex data sets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and present findings to leadership.
- Detail-Oriented: Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all aspects of sales operations.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting to changing priorities and requirements.
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
QIAGEN complies with applicable laws regarding the confidentiality of employee health information and the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Candidates who require accommodation should contact Benefits@QIAGEN.com. This policy is part of QIAGEN’s ongoing efforts to support public health efforts and to ensure the safety and-well-being of its employees, customers, business partners, and community.